Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hello Everyone,

My name is Cody Donnelly, I am a Senior at Eastern Michigan, graduating in the Spring with my Aviation Management Degree. This is my first time writing a blog so I'm not exactly sure how this works. But, I am creating a blog for a requirement in my Aviation Senior Seminar class. I am hoping that this Senior Seminar class will help me determine which type of job I will like to perform once I graduate. I am also hoping that this class will give me an edge over other people graduating with similar degree. I think that this course will give me the opportunity to develop a portfolio, that I could take to a job interview, and possibly "wow" the interviewer. I also am hoping that this class will help me prepare a very impressive resume that employers will appreciate.

If you are not a member of this class at Eastern Michigan, I will be writing on different aviation topics every other week. I hope that you enjoy reading them, and feel free to comment if you wish.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment